1. Applicants obtain permanent residency within 3 months. It’s much faster than other investment routes, like Portugal, Greece and Spain. However, the application processing depends on the workload of Migration Department.
2. Living in the country. Foreigners with Cyprus Golden Visa may live in the country without restrictions and additional registration. Cyprus is in the top five countries in terms of security. With its warm climate all year-round and convenient geographical position, Cyprus is considered an attractive place for business and residence.
3. Unlimited duration immigration permit. The Cyprus immigration permit remains valid indefinitely as long as investors meet the necessary criteria. No more worrying about renewals or expirations.
4. Low corporate tax rates. Cyprus offers one of the lowest corporation tax rates within the EU at 12,5%.
5. Family-friendly program. Your spouse and children can also obtain permanent residency through this program. It is a family-friendly investment option, allowing investors to secure a bright future for relatives in one of Europe’s most sought-after destinations.
6. Low crime rates making Cyprus a safe place to live and invest. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your family and investments are secure.
7. Opportunity to get citizenship. Five years after receiving Cyprus golden visa, investors may apply for citizenship by naturalisation. You will need to throw a test on knowledge of the language and culture of the country and pass an interview.